20 March 2009

two new LO's and a freebie

Sorry for kind off disappearing from my blog... I went on a week vacation and then I fought some cold for the next week and now I'm trying to catch up on things while my kiddo is fighting his cold ;)

I've only done two LO's so far in March with more than 15 days between them. I kind of lost the touch there for a while, but hope to be back now. This I made on March 1st:


credit:
papers and elements from shine on and indefinitely kits by TaylorMade Designs

journal:
This photo makes me think of all the dancing and breaking you’ve been practiced - and about how good you are at it. You’re made wonderfully with the rhythm and moves in your body. Use it and be proud. I know I am!

And this I made yesterday:

credits:
new kit totally buggin by Mira Designs and Britt-ish designs
template by denise beatty originals (tuesday template, scrapmatters)


journal:
I loved to watch you walk around in the garden, in June 2006, looking, touching, smelling and rolling around in the grass.

Hopefully I can make some more LO's soon :D

But first let me tell you that I've made my very first template freebie. I hope you like it! Let me know if you find something wrong and please say thanks if you download!


Download
If anyone wants the .png files only I can help you with that (just leave a comment - or send me a mail to limeblog on the gmail.com place...).

Have a blessed weekend!

8 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Mar. 20, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 21 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Marci said...

Cute template!

mathulu said...

thanks for sharing

pc said...

love how you scrapbook.
btw, thanks for sharing.

a good weekend to you:)

Keelianderson said...

I would love to have the png file to this awesome template!
bigskyemt@gmail.com
Thanks!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so much!