12 June 2009

May CT layouts

I've been busy with work, vacation and scrapping lately. My house is suffering, but in a couple of weeks my summer vacation will start - so then I have all day to clean. LOL. I guess I'm going to scrap and take photos all day long.... Ahem. Anyway.

I want to show off the last two LO's I did as a CT at Pretty Scrappy (May assignment):

The first one I did with creations by Rachael's kit My Little Artist. I love the feel of this kit and the alpha is one of my favorites.

I used my own template (I'm still in a boxy mood) and photos I've been dying to scrap for so long.


Click image for credits :)


From Scrappy Shannon I got a Christmas kit to work on; Let us Adore Him.

Although it's not in season at the moment it's a cute and sweet kit. I especially loved all the manger images (or how to put it in English).

I have a bunch of photos from past Christmases to scrap, but I opted for the tree (once again). I love how it shines and for me it's hard to celebrate the season without it (not impossible, though). I guess it has something to do with the time of year where it's so little light during the day, we go out of the door while it's still dark outside and when we are back home it's dark again.....


Click the image for credits.

And then I'll better start working on the assignment for June!!! :D

If you love to scrap and would like to be a CT I believe that there still is an opening at Pretty Scrappy, just follow this link and see if there is room for one more.

No comments: