13 June 2009

project 365 - january month scrapped

I got a bit frustrated with me not being able to get the project-365 photos edited and scrapped. So I made a template for a whole month full of photos. That did the trick. I got inspired again. And I LOVE how the month of January came out:


Credits: elements and papers from Photogenic by Paislee Press and Audacious designs; template by me

My plan is to use the same kit (I love this kit, perfect for project 365 and so beautiful!!) for all the months - as well as the template I made - only to use different background pages and move the month name around a bit.... We'll see how it works ;)

If you want the template - let me know! :D
I'm thinking of making it a freebie.....

8 comments:

Wendy said...

I would love the template. This would do wonders in my capturing this year! Thank you for the inspiration!

Zee said...

I would also love a template! what an inspiration! I've been thinking about doing a 365 but I didn't want to do one scrap per day! this one is a neat idea!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, this is so awesome! I love your layout!...and I'd love to have it as a template!

Claudia van Schie said...

I love your layout and template. I make a weekly 365-LO (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com) but think of making a month LO also.

Love from Holland, Claudia

InHouse said...

Thas so much!.. great template
a hug from colombia

North Thirty Third said...

Your template is a great idea. I'd love one.

Carole N. said...

What a wonderful idea. I LOVE your template. Being a grandma of older grandkids that are very active I don't get to take a photo every day.
This way I could do a monthly layout and add elements or text where I don't place a photo.

If you are sweet enough to share I would love to have your template.

Thanks and hugs!

lime said...

Thanks for all the warm comments :)

The template is available only a short time (until June 23rd) - go here to find it:

a month full of photos template