27 July 2009

meeting mr. king crab

We spent a week in North Norway in May/June, visiting some good friends. Every morning we walked from the guest house and to our friends home; from one side to the other of the little town. One day we saw that the fishermen where loading crabs of a boat. And we had to get closer and have a look. It was amazing to see these huge crabs up close, MT got a little bit scared of their long legs, though....

So whit this I give you the LO (mentioned below) I was supposed to finish in a few vacation nights.... I got it finished today a couple of weeks after I got it started:


credits: template, journal and day tag from The 365 Challenge {May} kit by Crystal Wilkerson; papers, alpha and element from Ocean Dreams by Chris Greiser
journal:
It was so fun and special looking at these huge crabs while the fishermen loaded them of the boat. Will you hold one? the fisherman asked MT. NO! MT screamed. The crabs were just too big and too alive!

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
This was the second of my CT-assignment for the month of July. I worked on the kit Ocean Dreams by Chris Greiser (image linked to shop; right now on sale for $3)

No comments: