26 July 2009

summer scrapping thoughts and a LO

Brought my laptop with me on vacation expected to do some scrapping in the evening and night. But didn't do much more than read email, update facebook and twitter + read favorite blogs (scrapping one as well as family and friends). One of the first evenings I got started on a LO, but I have still to finish it (will do tonight, though - look for a new post later).

We got home Thursday morning after driving all night. After some sleep and a not so much productive day I've slowly gotten my LO and projects together. I've still a few things to fix before work starts on Tuesday - but I'm planning to get there....tomorrow I'm off to buy some more ink to my printer and a few more heavy weight card stock to get my December Daily album ready (EARLY!!) - can't wait to fill it with photos and words. Thanks to Janet and The Daily Digi for inspiring me :D

But for this post I wanted to show you my first page of Summer Highlights (I'm planning to make the second in September adding the late summer photos - it will be a super two page spread with a quick look on what happened the summer of 2009):


Credits: template from SUMMER 8x8 mini album by Janet Phillips; papers and elements from Splish Splash by Casey Krause; wordart from Summer Sorbet by Zoe Pearn (part of The Digi Files 6; available only the month of July 2009)
Journal:
This summer we have been having fun with friends & family, seen our new house, enjoyed nature, taking baths in both cold and warm water, eaten dinner outside, been at home and on travel, ride the ferry, laughed, eaten ice cream and enjoyed the sunshine.
-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-^^-
This LO is one of my CT-assignment at Pretty Scrappy here is the preview of the Splish Splash kit by Casey Krause (image is linked to store right now you can get the kit for only $1).

No comments: