18 January 2009

Blowing Bubbles

I've been working on Babyyaks kit November Baby for my CT-assignment this week. I love the colors of this kit and are planning another LO using the gorgeous greens - if I only can find some time ;) It's snowing like crazy outside and I really should be outside shovel some of it away from my driveway - just can't bring myself to start.... We'll see when MT is finished playing online games in a little hour or so.

Anyhow, back to the scrap page; I went back to November 2006 and found these fun photos of MT playing with soap bubbles. I love those photos ;) I extracted some soap bubbles from another photo, I'm not sure if I like it or not - wish they had been against a blue sky - but I couldn't find any. This will do, I might go back and fix it later on, though.



credits:
alpha by Britt-ish design; all else from Babyyaks

journaling:
BLOWING BUBBLES
As long as I’ve known him, MT has loved to blow bubbles. I love his smiles of joy and curiosity from this bright November day.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
Thanks for the download of my freebie BB QP (post below), right now the counter are at 640(!!) I'm happy and amazed about how many wanted it and I so appreciate those that took the time to leave me warm and nice comments :D It warmed my heart!

Thank you so much!!

1 comment:

d said...

I really like your designs so I have an award for you over on my blog at http://dorothyscreationss.blogspot.com. Scroll to the bottom of todays post to get it. Thank you!