20 January 2009

sweet

I've had this LO in my photo shop (elements) tray for over a week. It almost drove me crazy because I couldn't get the photos to stand out like I wanted. Then I learned how to ink my edges, and I did it on the photo frames with a darker color of blue and pink - and whooola - my photos popped like I wanted :D

And here is finally the finished result:


Credits:
template (pocket full of templates #2) and hanging clip from Brittney of Britt-ish design; paper, element and alpha from So Flirty by Jess Gordon


-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
We have almost a meter of snow now, it's been snowing a lot the last couple of days. I don't mind, but I wish I had some time to shovel some snow off my drive way (and some larger muscles...but I guess I'll get that after??!!??!)

I've now drifted into January 20th better get me some sleep if I ever shall get up in the morning! Night :D

No comments: