27 January 2009

The Love of Lime

The very first time MT tasted lemons - he hated it. It was too sour he told me!

But recently he have developed a love for the LIME taste. And his mother couldn't be happier ;)

For my CT-assignment week 4 at Pretty Scrappy I had to scrap about this event; having Dorothy's beautiful papers to scrap with made it as bright, light and happy as I imagined.

There is some blending of papers going on there in the background and I changed some colors and added an overlay by Vera Lim to get the feel I was after.

And here it is; The Love of Lime:


Credits:
Template by Pressed Petals/Alamama; papers, elements and alpha from Oh, happy day by Dorothy's Creations; Overlay by Vera Lim.


Journal:
He used to find sour fruits something to avoid, he loves sweets. But then he got a second taste, of LIME, and he changed his mind. Now sour is GOOD!!

No comments: