04 January 2009

Word for 2009

Happy New Year!!

I was inspired to find a word that could follow me throughout the year. I found a word that evokes a lot of feelings in me. Both good and bad.

VULNERABLE

I think it’s the right word for this year.

Time will show if I think that a year from now ;) Because of the computer crash I’m starting the new year rebuilding and downloading. Feeling a bit vulnerable since I lost a lot of stuff that was dear to me, but also fine since new beginnings are exciting and can give new directions and answers that the old me couldn’t see….. Here is hoping 2009 will be a good year!! ;)


credits:
template by Scrapmuss design; staple by Jess Gordon; all else from Dan by Just passin’ thru (I'll hook up the links in the morning, it's so late here...)


journal: It might seem like a strange word. But for me it’s a word that suits me both in my personal life and when I think about how everything are connected and how my choices affects others far away; the environment etc. Now I’m curious; how will this word give meaning throughout the year?!

This was my CT-assignement for week 1 - 2009, I got to scrap with the kit Dan from Just passin' thru. Here is a glimpse at the preview. You can find the kit at Pretty Scrappy :D

For the last months I've been a CT for the Pretty Scrappy shop. Every week (give or take) I scrap a LO for them with different designers and kits. Ususally I scrap a challenge with this; most often from Scrapmatters - this time it was the Tuesday Template challenge.

This way the kit gets more attention and I get some inspiration for my LO.

No comments: