05 May 2009

MT and Bea

Bea is one of our good friends from back where we used to live 1.5 years ago, she is also one of MT's godparents. We don't see her as often as we wish, but this weekend we spend a few days together.


Credits: elements from shine on and unscripted no.3 by TaylorMade; papers and elements from bloom+grow by Ali Edwards, Amy Wolf and Meredith Fenwich; papers and element from de*lovely by Paislee Press and The Queen of Quirk; template by me
Journal: This weekend our good friend Bea came to stay with us. It was so nice to catch up, celebrate birthdays, drink coffee and just hang out together. I shot a few photos of Bea and MT, this one is my favorite. I love MT's half smile and the way Bea looks at him. So much humor and love there!
As you can see; I'm still testing out my block templates ;)

No comments: