31 October 2008

Cozy Sweater by Jess Gordon


Jess Gordon is out with another kit. Cozy Sweater got inspired by the favorite warm sweater of Jess's son (read more about it at her blog, a LO with both the sweater and the boy is due!).

It's available for a short time at Christina Renee's store, so jump right over.

here is what I got inspired to make:

Credits:
paper and elements from Cozy Sweater by Jess Gordon, available at Christina Renee Designs; snow elements from winter breeze from MK design

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_

Thanks for another ct-call, Jess :)

I'm happy to do another; I'm sure you can't stop creating kits even though this months block party at Christina Renee's place is over.... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pages Lime - you know I will keep you in mind if I have another call :)!!!!!! Thanks so much for making this page, it warms my heart to see what you can do with my lil' designs :). - Jess