14 October 2008

speed scrap #34

I joined in on the Speed Scrap at Scrapmatters tonight. Since MT went to a friend I was afraid I wouldn't reach it, but thankfully I easily found both photos and papers. And even though I had just one hour to finish, I got it posted in time. I think this is the fastest LO I've ever made!!
Take one:
Credits:
Paper, elements and alpha by Dani Mongstad; Button from the September kit by Songbird Avenue; Brad by Mira Design; Template by designs by Rhonda


The alpha did bother me, though, so after I put MT to bed I used another half an hour to produce a sligthly different look.
Take two:
Credits:
Paper and elements by Dani Mongstad; Button from the September kit by Songbird Avenue; Brad and alpha by Mira Design; Template by designs by Rhonda


Now I can go to sleep feeling I accomplished something.

Which one do you like?

No comments: