22 October 2008

summer friends

I've been wanting to scrap this photo of MT and his friends for a long time. It is from this summers sunny days by the beach. We don't see our friends so often these days, and we really enjoyed staying with them for a few days :D


Credits:
paper and elements from peachy keen, Songbird Avenue October kit; elements by Mira designs



I scraplifted the above LO from this LO by Neeceebee (Denise) at Scrapmatters.

I loved the hands and the focus on friends and summer.

I wanted to use the blue color as well, but my LO wanted it differently..... :D

And one of these days I am going to have more space and air!

ahem.....maybe?!?!

we are going to eat some dinner now. better get my son of the computer and tear myself away too. we are a terrible geeky family ;)

No comments: