10 October 2008

peachy keen and fall colors

Yesterday I worked on a new scrap page, I wanted it to be all about the beautiful colors of fall, use it as my entry at the In Living Color challenge at Srapmatters and I wanted to use the new October kit from Songbird Avenue, that I bought a week ago. It took me some time to get those three together!

I usually tend to not use too many soft and pinkish colors, but this kit is more than that - no matter the name and the overall feel of PEACHY KEEN ;) And off course - I look forward to scrap pages of my niece and my friends three daughters with it - it is perfect for those occasions!

To the left is an image of the kit.
This month’s guest designer is Pamela Gibson! This month’s proceeds go to benefit the Animal Haven.

It's still up for sale, so jump over to Songbird Avenue and take a closer look.

Back to my fall colors.
After some blending and some help from other fantastic kits (see credit) this was what I came up with; after working on and off for most of the day :D lol


Credits:
Papers from Peachy Keen; October kit from Songbird Avenue;
Paper from Autumn Woods, September kit from Songbird Avenue;
Frame (blended into the red background paper) from Endless Summer, July kit from Songbird Avenue; Elements and alpha from Whooo Loves Fall and Boyish Sharm by Mira designs;
Tree element from Snow Wonder by Ellie Lash;
Template by neeceebee design


Later I'll try another approach with the kit (mentioned above), maybe even I can go all peachy?!?!

No comments: