10 October 2008

pretty sweet

At the moment I'm on sick leave from work (or how to call it), I am so tired of thinking about a few problems we have there, that I had to take a two week long time-out, to regroup and recover. Hopefully this will do us all some good.

Scrapping is one of the things that take my mind of things. And I really enjoy it too :D

This is my sweet niece and todays LO, that I made using the newest kit from Mira design. Love it.

Credits:
Papers and elements from Sweet Bird by Mira design + elements from ABC label and Boyish Charm by her; datetag by Britt-ish design; template by Sya's blueprints.


I'd better get to bed, it's midnight and I try to start a new trend of a not-so-late bedtime.... It's not going that well as of yet, but there is always hoping! ;)

Love
anneberit

No comments: