15 November 2008

christmas eve 2006 - CT

The last couple of weeks I've been a CT for the Pretty Scrappy shop. It's a bit new to me and I've been a bit confused lately about how everything runs, but I think I've started to get the hang of it ;) Hopefully the gallery at their site is back online soon as well, right now they have a bug.....so we have a no posting policy.

Since I was so late last week, I decided to get a head start on next week's assignment. I've used the new kit All I Want for Christmas from (and by) Pretty Scrappy.

I've been working on this all day. It almost drove me crazy, but finally I got it like I wanted!!

And here it is, our Christmas Eve of 2006:

Credits:
papers and element from All I Want for Christmas by Pretty Scrappy; swirl and eyelet ribbon from Stacy Crossley design, pretty scrappy; stitches from Britt-ish design, scrapmatters; tree stamp from november kit by Songbird Avenue

Journal: We celebrated Christmas Eve by our selves in 2006. It was our own decision and we had a great time together just the two of us. We ate the traditional Christmas dinner and then we opened gifts while we played some Christmas tunes and had time to appreciate each and every present. MT was so happy and we both enjoyed our evening.

No comments: