13 November 2008

I just love speed scraps, I can't help myself. Lately I've been able to attend the evening one as well, even though it is in the middle of the night. I do it because it makes me smile, it's fun to scrap with others and to see what they makes out of the instructions AND nothing makes me do scrapbook pages that I am happy with faster than this.

This I did in the night before Wednesday:

Credits:
template by Scrapmuss design (I love this template!!); papers and elements from "Let's kick it!" by Britt-ish design; date from Simply Sweet design


journal:
In February we visited old friends back west. We miss them a lot and it was great to see MT having so much fun with his old pals. Even though it also was strange and sad for him that his place and seat in the kindergarten was taken over by others. We moved and everything changed.

I'm really pleased with this, even with the journaling!!

HUGS!

No comments: