08 November 2008

summer time

//Edit: this LO got chosen as layout of the day at digi chicks. I'm honored and happy :D Thank you, guys!//

We are rushing out of here, but before I go I wanted to show you my latest LO.

this is Summer Time to me:

Credits:
template by Emily Powers, we are storytellers
all else from backyard summer by creations by Rachael B, pretty scrappy
(I'll hook up the links when I'm back online, sorry) Done.

journal: Sun. Ice cream. Happy kid. Rain. Friends. Fjord. Vacation. Beach. Memories. Farm. Warm days. Hot. Greens. Visitors. Summer nights. Barbecue. Grow. Slower pace. Visiting. Family. Blue sky. Snake. Thunder storm. Outdoor living. Less TV. Bike. Bathing. Shorts. Busy at work. Responsibillities. Land mower. Mountain. Water. Butter flies. Joy. Sun burn. Smile. Happiness. Crops.
Better go! See you guys later :D
Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments: