10 November 2008

sour

I joined in on the daytime speed scrap at scrapmatters tonight (my time!). I scrapped some of my favorite photos from our February stay at our friends last winter.

So I give you the SOUR taster ;)


credits:
template, paper (yellow), date tag and alpha by Britt-ish design; papers by E. Lash; stitches, staple, bracket and hanging clip from the new kit "let's kick it" by Britt-ish design; swirl from the November kit from Songbird Avenue


journal: MT got to taste a lemon at our friends house. He was curious about the taste and liked the smell of it. Now he knows to stay away. He likes things SWEET not SOUR
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
Right now I'm trying to download my next kit for my ct-assignment from Pretty Scrappy, but my internet connection isn't much working right now.... :( have to wait till tomorrow since it's already midnight - and I have an early morning.

So; night!!
lime ;)

No comments: