15 November 2008

fall beauties - CT

Edited to add a preview of the kit.

I've been doing another ct-assignment for the Pretty Scrappy place. This time with an all new kit that barely have made it to the store. The designer behind it is 88 designs by M and the kit is called Journey Home.

It's kind of winterly around here. But I went back to fall for this kit:

credits:
template by Britt-ish design; papers and elements from Journey Home by 88 designs by M; frame and ribbons from Backyard Summer by Creations by Rachael B; alpha by GG digital design

journal: I brought my camera with me outside to capture this nature work of art. I was intrigued to see the flowers still blooming even though it had been cold for several days. Of course there is dying as well, but that only adds to the beauty, strangely enough.....
It's late here at my house. I'm waiting for a download to finish and then I'm off to la-la-land ;) More scraps tomorrow, I've just downloaded another kit from Pretty Scrappy to ct....

No comments: