24 November 2008

Christmas Heart

Saturday I got an email from Jess asking if I would join her "one kit ct-call" one more time, she was about to open her own store (the store is open now, check her out!) and needed some LO's to go with her new kit Christmas Heart.

I love getting such emails - off course I would scrap for her! After downloading the kit I found that this was a beautiful kit filled to the brim with Christmas love, but without being the standard red, green and white. I've had so much fun scrapping with it this weekend and look forward to do more as I get around to it. ;)

Here is the previews:


(click the images to go to the store)

Isn't it GORGEOUS?!!?!!

I have plenty of photos from the last three Christmas' with MT so it was about time I scrapped another Christmas LO. So this is what I made:


credit:
template by Jeni Hopewell; brush, funky stems, by Britt-ish design; all else from Christmas Heart by Jess Gordon.

journal: MT's very first Christmas was celebrated at the farm. Grandma and Grandpa were so happy to have us living there for a month. This photo was taken when we helped Grandma dress the tree on December 23rd. I loved watching how much fun they had together sharing the joy of the season. Christmas is our family's favorite time of the year!
I did another one as well, but that'll be for another post, since I have an early morning tomorrow - and it's already past midnight. Better get to bed soon!! Night :D

lime ;)

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
cross posted to limeblog.net

No comments: