06 November 2008

the ski jump

I usually hate getting up early in the morning. I'm such a B-person (or what you call it in English...). But there is one thing that can get me out of bed and that is speed scrapping. It is so fun and also a bit challenging so it gets me on my toes. Last night I joined Brittney and the others for some scrapping speed, it took me a bit too long to get out of bed so this time i never did catch up on the conversation. But this is what I scrapped:


credits
template for Tuesday Template Challenge by scrapmuss design; alpha, button and frame from The Bright Side by Britt-ish design; paper and elements from Songbird Avenue, November kit, Frosty Kisses.

journal: MT is seriously in love with winter. When the snow came he jumped up and down of joy and wanted to go skiing right away. He's quite good at skiing, but one of the things he really want to do is to jump with his skis. For that he need to build a ski jump and practice his skills.

I love the overall feel of it, but I was planning to add some sort of instruction answering the how to in the title, and why on earth do I always forget to add shadows these days??!! I'll add to it this weekend and will post it again on Sunday. I'm planning to make a winter book using these LOs with the Frosty Kisses kit, so I want it all to be as good as I can make it ;)

I'm off to do some house cores. Back later to work on my photos from yesterday documenting my day. Here is a few snippets of it:




No comments: