01 November 2008

new kit at songbird avenue

Songbird Avenue is out with a new kit, FROSTY KISSES. It is so gorgeous and perfect for all my winter photos!! The guest designers for this November kit are Little Dreamer Designs. 100% of this month’s profits will benefit the Toys for Tots.



I just had to scrap a few of the photos from today (I have a bunch, will upload tomorrow!). Those snow flakes will be used over and over again, and the papers are so diverse and beautiful - not to mention many!


Credits:
paper and elements from the november kit from Songbird Avenue; alpha by Britt-ish design; date by Mira design; template by Jen*uine Artistry

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-
I'm sitting here by the fire writing this, waiting for it to burn out so I can go to bed. I'm tired. Should have slept some more last night, but was late in bed. Seems like it's almost impossible to call it a night before 1 am these days..... Not good, I know, gives me a head ace. But there is so much scrapping to do! :D

Night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Have a wonderful night - I'm off to bed with a sniffly, achy, tired body that's still happy to be living this blessed life. :)